Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Love on the Blogosphere


Every so often you get the random e-mail requesting that you deposit 1 million dollars into your checking account... you delete the e-mail and move forward with your day. This morning, though, I got a random love letter from a rando from some other country. And it is so ridiculous it kind of made my day...

Totally blog-worthy.

Enjoy (and feel free to respond to him if you're looking for love! :))

Hello Dear,
How are you today?hope fine,if so thanks be to God almighty. my name is khadi 26 years of age from Liberia in west Africa, it will be my pleasure to get into acquaintance with you and see what happens in future, so i will like to know what you like and dislike, if you don't mind to have my private e-mail address, for more confidential romantic and pure love communication.(khadilove580@hotmail.com)
Await your mail soon.
KHADI.

2 comments:

PAT on January 26, 2009 at 6:16 PM said...

Alright, this finally caused me to reply. I hope it works out for you and the Liberian. I'm starting worry that you aren't just taking a sip of the big city anymore. It seems more likely that you have taken a few shots worth. Now that the City got you drunk it must have slipped you some GHB and its now taking advantage of your weaknesses. P.S. - Be careful, Liberians are total players :) he probably would make you the lucky #7 wife in his harem

Colleen on January 27, 2009 at 9:09 PM said...

Yes! My blog has finally become worthy of my brother's comments. I've hit a new level of success. And I'm not even sure what GHB is... but it doesn't sound good. Therefor... i'll take your advice. This offer is quite enticing... but I can't choose Liberians over family. And who wants to be #7??

My Peeps

 

A Sip of the Second City Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada