Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Change is in the Air....


Today was all about change... so, in honor of the inauguration and New Years' resolutions and whatnot, I've decided to make a few changes of my own. 

On THIS day... hereby hear me promise America (and all 10 of you who follow my blog):
  • I will stop complaining about Chicago weather. I'll suck it up and get over it... and continue to silently book trips to Cancun and Fort Meyers until May.
  • I will promise all those in my bikram class that I will never again eat three hours before class... so they don't have to witness my skin turn green
  • I will wake up at 3 a.m. every morning to feed Moxie (and will not throw her out the window or abuse her in any way... minus the spray bottle) because I've vowed to make her lose weight... 
  • I will help our economy by eating at Toro at least once a week... it not only helps Mitch... it's helps my sanity
  • I will try and smile at strangers... instead of assuming they are evil or tourists... or evil tourists
  • I will rid my life of shows like "The Hills"... and add more shows on CNN and CNBC
  • I will actually get up when my alarm goes off... instead of snoozing for an additional 45 minutes.
  • I'll get more people to respond to my blogs by utilizing virtual torture techniques (I wouldn't touch the "y" key in the next 10 minutes if you fail to respond to this... don't believe me?? hmm... do you want to find out??? hahahHAHAH... crazy laugh!)
Are you ready for a change? Trying to stop smoking? Trying to stop dating striped shirt guys? Need more friends and less cats in your life? Please share.

0 comments:

My Peeps

 

A Sip of the Second City Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada