Monday, December 7, 2009

Playlist of 2009


Sunday night insomnia led me to this post. Listening to tunes on Itunes... thinking about the year...and thought it would be interesting to think about the 10 songs that will always remind me of 2009. Here we go...

10. I've Got a Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
9. How Far We've Come - Matt Nathanson
8. PYT - Michael Jackson
7. Waking Up in Vegas - Kate Perry
6. Fight Like a Girl - Martina McBride
5. Kiss Me I'm Irish - Gaelic Storm
4. Lucky- Jason Mraz/Colbie Caillat
3. Run this Town - Jay-Z feat. Rihanna/Kanye West (new fav)
2. Party in the U.S.A. - Miley Cyrus
#1. Just Dance - Lady Gaga (Dance offs!)

What's your #1 song for 2009??

0 comments:

My Peeps

 

A Sip of the Second City Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada