Monday, December 14, 2009

A New Tradition of Treats


Monday, December 14

Baking sheets. Measuring cups. Ovens. All quite foreign to me. Although when push comes to shove, I can put on an apron like the best of them and bake up a pretty "wicked" good holiday treat or two.

This Sunday, my friend Bullets had three of us over to her place to bake, have a few holiday "spirits" and watch a marathon of Christmas movies including "Love Actually," "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer," "Elf" and "National Lampoon's Christmas." Not only did our 6 hour bake-off result in what my friend's husband called a table of "cream dreams," ... I think we also left with a new tradition. Success!

I think the pictures speak for themselves. Anyone else discover a few new traditions this weekend? (PS... yes, I didn't quite have the right size pan. It still worked :) )

0 comments:

My Peeps

 

A Sip of the Second City Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada