Thursday, October 1, 2009

ChicagoNow.com Worthy??




My big blogger break has come. ChicagoNow.com is looking for Chicago-centric bloggers to feature on their network. Sooo... I need all you to help make my case. If you read this blog and haven't click the "follow" button on my side panel, do so now. I know that's a lot of you... how, you ask? Well, when I wasn't blogging all summer, you pestered me day in and day out... making me feel guilty of my blog neglections. You know who you are... hit the "follow" button. And I will promise not to let you down again.

Sidenote: This kind of feels like the time in high school where my at-the-time boyfriend and I decided to campaign to be cutest couple. Kind of weird... but just go with me on this one!

0 comments:

My Peeps

 

A Sip of the Second City Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada