Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Delilah and Lionel


I admit I listen to Delilah every night before I go to bed. It's something about listening to other people's sappy stories that either gives me hope or makes me thank God that I'm single. 

Tonight... it was one of those single moments. 

Someone just admitted that their wedding song was going to be Lionel Ritchie's "Stuck on You."

If you're wedding is past 1980... there's just no excuse. Unless you're Jon and Cristy and organized Lionel Ritchie-themed dance parties on our porch at 79 N. High St. in Athens, Ohio after going to get cheese fries at O'Betties. For them, Lionel has sentimental value. Random person on the radio... I'm not so sure.


0 comments:

My Peeps

 

A Sip of the Second City Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada