Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Kick me when I'm down...


When I set up my Google homepage, I included a daily horoscope in there for sheer entertainment and curiosity. Sometimes those suckers are right on! But every day I'm slightly shocked about how disheartening this one paragraph often is. Tough love, if you will. But do you really want to hear tough love from the stars?? Perhaps I should remove this... but I am a slight masochist... and honestly...they entertain me.

Anyways... had to share today's post... because my reaction was, "REALLY!? Way to kick me when I'm down..."

"You may have had a few days of intense interactions with others, yet the lack of any real romance on your horizon could be the source of your unhappiness. Fortunately, you can shift your attention and find satisfaction professionally..."

There are so many things I could say about those two sentences... but it looks like, for now, I'm the cat lady who needs to shift focus and talk more about SPAM. Not helping my romantic life :)

Until tomorrow...

0 comments:

My Peeps

 

A Sip of the Second City Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada