Monday, February 2, 2009

Maneater... birth song??


Interested in finding out what was #1 on the Billboard charts the day you were born?

Finding out "Maneater" by Daryl Hall & John Oates was on the top charts on Dec. 30th, 1982 is slightly disturbing to me.

I really don't understand the original or remake of that song all that well anyways. What really is a Maneater? Is it a female player? Is it a heart breaker? Or is it a psycho girl?

And could a birthday Billboard hit be indicative of a lifetime cursed by ridiculous dates/dating experiences?

Perhaps a little too deep for a Monday morning.

What's your song?

1 comments:

DML on February 3, 2009 at 9:51 AM said...

Ahhh so fun! Mine is Footloose - I knew I loved Kevin Bacon for a reason!

My Peeps

 

A Sip of the Second City Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada