Monday, December 22, 2008

Real Ridic...


I'm not sure which is more ridiculous.... that I had to buy an $18 bottle of prescription toothpaste or that I risked death-by-possible frostbite by traveling all the way to Ravenswood after work to drop off keys so that my obese furball will get exactly 1/2 cup food each day while I'm gone.... or that both of these events happened in one night. 

Hmmm... 

Hoping mother nature takes a sedative tomorrow and ignores what could be another snow storm... which has the capability of causing me to sleep over or get drunk in Midway airport... unfortunately the free Southwest passes don't work until you actually get on the plane... damn.

Wish me luck, and safe travels to everyone :) 


0 comments:

My Peeps

 

A Sip of the Second City Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada