Monday, March 2, 2009

The MOST Dramatic Rose Ceremony YET!









VS.



Thank god for the Bachelor... because otherwise, what would I have to look forward to on a cold Monday?


Tonight is the final rose ceremony with cute, single dad Jason... who was reminded the first 10 episodes that he got his heart broken, tragically, by the late (now single) Bachelorette, DeHanna.


The teasers are literally killing me they are so dramatic. Given that I've been a fan of the Bachelor/Bachelorette far too long to admit, I've learned that the larger the build-up, the bigger the let down... because it is bound to be 100% less dramatic than advertised.


The best part of the teaser is where the host announces that the taping of the scenes has been made as private as possible out of respect for the parties involved. I'm most intrigued by this... given that it is national television. I'm just not sure how taping can be made private, unless you don't air it... and I'm sure if it's as dramatic as they are portraying, ABC is going to air it.

They do have me going a bit. The clip where Jason is wrenched over, crying in pain... I can only suspect that has to do with his ex-"girlfriend" showing up the day he's about to propose and saying, "I think made a mistake." Excellent timing DeHanna. Excellent timing.

However, given my experience with ABC teasers though, he probably caught the flu and was actually throwing up.

So my guess is that Jason ends up with DeHanna... and the other two girls feel cheated... OR he flips out and chooses no one. And if that's the case... I'm going to feel cheated. And then stalk him and convince him we were meant to be together :) Just kidding... given his choice of final two, I don't think he would mesh well with my pub-crawling crew. Something tells me once you have a kid, you have to (or find yourself wanting to) give up things like fanny pack bar crawls.

Anywho... any predictions? And don't write anything if you're one of those people that likes to find all the spoilers and tell people :)

5 comments:

Colleen on March 2, 2009 at 8:01 PM said...

Is anyone noticing that when they are introducing the family members they are writing, "Jasons's Mother"... Is his real name Jasons? And if so... wouldn't it be Jasons'? ABC... fo real. What is that all about??

Colleen on March 2, 2009 at 9:11 PM said...

Is it bad when you comment on your own blog?? LIVE chat!! Just had to point out that the Bachelor has suddenly turned into a mini Jerry Springer/Dr. Phil with candles and roses instead of wife beaters and dark roots.

Katie B. on March 2, 2009 at 10:03 PM said...

Melissa called Jason a bastard on national television... flippin awesome.

Rob, Jenny, Anna, Ashley and Abby on March 3, 2009 at 7:44 PM said...

check out www.realitysteve.com
It all makes sense after you read that! :)

Anonymous said...

While I realize we've been bachelor communicating via email...it must be noted publically that Molly does not know how to blend eyeshadow. Everytime Jason says "those eyes got me"...I cringe. Does he mean the shadow has reached out and attacked him?

Regardless...I'm over the drama of the single dad from Seattle. Bring on Jillian!

My Peeps

 

A Sip of the Second City Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada