Thursday, March 18, 2010

Oh my, OU...




I'm not going to claim that I'm a huge basketball fan. Or baseball. Or football. But, if I am loyal to any of my alma maters... it is Ohio University. Those four years shaped me into the person I am today... and I met some of my best friends within those college greens. So, tonight, as more than 200 people gathered in Crossroads at Wrightwood and Clark to cheer for the school that they also love to call their own... I couldn't help but jump into the madness.

And to our surprise and delight... they KILLED Georgetown. Check it out!

I have to say... when you mix the best city with the best college... you get one of the best nights ever.

Way to go, Bobcats. Thanks for a great night!

0 comments:

My Peeps

 

A Sip of the Second City Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada