Monday, April 13, 2009

Study: Prego Women Feel Happier With Chocolate...


Not shocking, this study conducted by the University of Helsinski (am I uncultured, or does anyone else know where the heck that is?!), found that pregnant women are happier with chocolate.

Something tells me a male researcher was at the heart of this study... or a woman... who convinced a board of men to research a chocolate study for a year. I mean... consider the market research on this one. Count me in.

Actually, I just scrolled down the article... my first guess was right. It was taken from the book "Sex, Drugs and Chocolate" by Paul Martin.

The study is interesting... clearly got my attention... but perhaps they need to work on their headline. Chocolate = happy is about as shocking and news worthy as Chicago = windy.

0 comments:

My Peeps

 

A Sip of the Second City Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada